1. After trying carefully on the picture above (or on the full-size picture), take into consideration these three questions:
2. Subsequent, be a part of the dialog by clicking on the remark button and posting within the field that opens on the precise. (College students 13 and older are invited to remark, though academics of youthful college students are welcome to put up what their college students should say.)
3. After you might have posted, attempt studying again to see what others have mentioned, then reply to another person by posting one other remark. Use the “Reply” button or the @ image to handle that pupil immediately.
Every Monday, our collaborator, Visible Pondering Methods, will facilitate a dialogue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Japanese time by paraphrasing feedback and linking to responses to assist college students’ understanding go deeper. You may use their responses as fashions to your personal.
4. On Thursday afternoons, we are going to reveal on the backside of this put up extra details about the picture. How does studying the caption and studying its again story make it easier to see the picture in another way?
We’ll put up extra info right here on Thursday afternoon. Keep tuned!
• Learn how academics might be educated within the Visible Pondering Methods facilitation technique.
College students 13 and older in america and the Britain, and 16 and older elsewhere, are invited to remark. All feedback are moderated by the Studying Community employees, however please remember that as soon as your remark is accepted, it will likely be made public.