Pricey Dance Lovers,
If there’s one phrase to explain ballet dancers, it’s passionate. We’re a loyal bunch, whether or not it means committing to a heavy coaching schedule, watching countless ballet clips on YouTube or studying up on every little thing there’s to find out about our beloved artform.
That’s why we’ve created Pointe+—our brand-new digital platform for critical ballet college students, skilled dancers and ballet fanatics. With Pointe+ you’ll be capable of go extra in depth with unique columns and movies, feature-length tales, and interviews with right now’s nice dance artists. As you advance in your dance journey, our intention is to help you alongside the best way and have fun ballet at its greatest.
Pointe+ launches in late fall—right here’s what you possibly can anticipate:
- Step-by-step method movies with grasp lecturers
- Cross-training and conditioning tutorials
- In-depth profession and coaching options
- New columns providing professional recommendation and behind-the-scenes entry
- Interviews, profiles and unique movies of worldwide ballet stars
- Hosted conversations with dance artists
- Audio playlists so you possibly can hearken to Pointe on the go
Members will even obtain a one-year print subscription to Dance Journal. Plus, as we develop Pointe+ and regularly add extra content material, you’ll at all times be up-to-date on all issues ballet.
Join right here to be among the many first to know as quickly because the platform launches. I can’t wait to welcome you to Pointe+!
Amy Brandt, editor in chief, Pointe