I do know what you’re pondering: did she actually simply make my desires come true? YES, YES I DID.
These 6-ingredient birthday cake power bites are stuffed with nutritious substances like cashew butter, flaxseed meal, almond flour and are naturally sweetened with only a contact of pure maple syrup. They’re the proper no bake snack that’s each protein-filled and candy sufficient that you simply really feel such as you’re having fun with a deal with. Maintain them within the freezer for the final word birthday cake impressed snack!
Substances in birthday cake power bites
These unimaginable no bake birthday cake power bites are made with simply 6 easy, nutritious substances however are full of that nostalgic cake batter taste you already know and love. Right here’s what you’ll must make them:
- Cashew butter: I like utilizing and all pure, creamy cashew butter in these power bites as a result of it’s a really refined nut butter. You possibly can be at liberty to make use of a distinct all pure nut butter however word that these will style like that nut butter. Almond butter is an effective substitute.
- Maple syrup: we’re naturally sweetening these cake batter power bites with a little bit of pure maple syrup.
- Vanilla & almond extract: the combo of vanilla extract and almond extract provides the power bites that birthday cake taste!
- Almond flour: you’ll want a little bit of blanched, tremendous almond flour to carry these power bites collectively and preserve them gluten free. No subs!
- Flaxseed meal: we’re including some flaxseed meal to additional maintain them collectively and add a lift of omega-3’s, fiber and protein. I haven’t examined any substitutes and love that the flaxseed provides nutritions, so sub at your individual threat.
- Sprinkles: for that true birthday cake aptitude! I like these all pure sprinkles, however this model makes actually enjoyable, all pure ones, too.
Learn how to make wholesome birthday cake power bites
These vegan birthday cake power balls are extremely straightforward to make for the proper snack or fast deal with.
- Combine the moist substances. Begin by mixing the cashew butter, maple syrup and extracts till they’re good and clean.
- Add the dry substances. Combine within the almond flour and flaxseed meal till a dough begins to type. If it feels too moist, add one other tablespoon or two of almond flour or flaxseed meal.
- Add the celebration. After you have a pleasant dough-like consistency, fold in sprinkles.
- Form the power bites. Use a medium cookie scoop to seize the dough and roll it into about 8 balls. I wish to roll them in additional sprinkles, too!
- Freeze & take pleasure in. Lastly, place the power bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place within the freezer for half-hour. Then take pleasure in!
Customise your cake batter power bites
Be at liberty to get inventive with totally different add-ins to actually make these power bites your individual! I like so as to add:
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or chia seeds for an extra dietary enhance.
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut for a coconut birthday cake power chew.
- A scoop of your favourite unflavored or vanilla protein powder (I really like Very important Proteins collagen peptides).
Learn how to retailer birthday cake power bites
- To retailer: these birthday cake power bites will final for 5-7 days within the fridge.
- To freeze: be at liberty so as to add them to a freezer-safe bag or container and retailer them for as much as 1 month. I truly love these straight from the freezer, and I’d suggest letting them soften up for about 5-10 minutes within the fridge or at room temp earlier than consuming them.
Really helpful instruments
Get all of our kitchen necessities right here!
Extra birthday cake themed recipes
Get much more of my no bake snacks right here!
I hope you’re keen on these straightforward birthday cake cookie dough power bites! Should you make them make sure to go away a remark and a ranking so I understand how you favored them. Take pleasure in, xo!
Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Vitality Bites
No bake birthday cake cookie dough power bites that style similar to cake batter! These straightforward, vegan birthday cake power bites are made with seven easy substances, naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and full of festive sprinkles. The right protein-packed snack or deal with!
cashew butter (simply roasted cashews + salt)
pure maple syrup
packed tremendous blanched almond flour
flaxseed meal, plus a tablespoon extra if wanted (I have not examined subs)
- Additional sprinkles, for rolling
Add cashew butter, pure maple syrup and vanilla and almond extract to a medium bowl. Combine with a spatula till properly mixed and clean.
Subsequent add in almond flour and flaxseed meal. Combine properly till mixed and a dough begins to type. If dough is simply too moist, add one other tablespoon or two of almond flour or flaxseed meal. Lastly, fold in sprinkles.
Use a medium cookie scoop to seize dough after which roll into balls. It is best to get about 8 balls. If need you may roll every ball into sprinkles. Place power bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place within the freezer for half-hour. As soon as they’ve hardened a bit, you may switch to an hermetic container and preserve them within the freezer for as much as 3 months. Balls will be loved straight from the freezer. If they’re too arduous, allow them to sit at room temp for 5-10 minutes.
To retailer: preserve these power bites in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 1 week, or within the freezer for as much as 3 months. Should you’re consuming them straight from the freezer I’d suggest letting them soften up for about 5-10 minutes within the fridge or at room temp earlier than doing so. I favor the feel of those when they’re saved within the freezer!
See the total publish for enjoyable methods to customise these power bites!
Servings: 8 power bites
Serving measurement: 1 power chew
Saturated fats: 1.9g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Pictures by Eat Love Eats
This publish was initially printed on September seventeenth, 2020, and republished on June 1st, 2022.